The results of the MORE study on mobility patterns and career paths of EU researchers have now been published.
The report is available on the EURAXESS website, together with 5 other reports from the study.
http://ec.europa.eu/euraxess/index.cfm/general/researchPolicies (scroll down to the bottom of the page)
- Final report
- Report on the results from the survey of researchers in the Higher Education Sector
- Report on the results from the survey of researchers in Industry
- Report on the results from the survey of researchers in the non-university Research Institutes Sector
- Report on the results from the pilot survey of EU-US researcher mobility
- Update of IISER (Integrated Information System on European Researchers) indicators
For information, the MORE study was funded through the People WP 2008. Another €1.5 million for further data collection is foreseen in the People WP 2010. A public tender will be launched by the end of the year.