EEA Citizens

Working in Europe | Work permit | Croatia

Citizens of EEA countries only need to register their stay if they plan to stay in Croatia for more than 3 months.

Upon the approval of temporary stay foreigners will also get a PIN number or personal identification number (OIB number, in Croatian), needed for all dealings with any kind of officialdom, such as paying taxes and household bills, opening and accessing a bank account, or registering a vehicle. No special application is necessary and if a foreigner already received the OIB number from the Tax Department of the Ministry of Finance, it is advisable to submit a copy of the OIB confirmation while submitting the temporary stay application (to avoid duplications).

For more information on OIB please visit Croatian personal identification number (PIN) section.



Useful link: