ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Rzeszów
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/02/2021 15:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Rzeszów
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/03/2021
The person employed as an assistant professor will conduct didactic classes (in Polish), as well as research in the field of economics.
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEconomics: PhD or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Excellent
The competition is suitable for candidates who fulfill the requirements as described in the regulation dated 20th of July 2018 Higher Education and Science (Regulations from 2018, position 1668 with changes) and Resolution No. 424/04/2019 of the Senate of the University of Rzeszów of April 4, 2019 on the resolution of the Statute of the University of Rzeszów, as amended changes.
Requirements for candidates:
• PhD or a post-doctoral degree (DSc) in the field of social sciences in the discipline of: finance, economics or economics and finance, or in the field of exact and natural sciences in the discipline of mathematics or computer science (especially in finance),
• experience in teaching at a university,
• scientific achievements in the field of financial markets, international finance, public finance, banking, insurance or corporate finance (documented by publications in peer-reviewed journals from the list of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education or monographs),
• fluent knowledge of the Polish language,
• fluent knowledge of at least one foreign language.
Candidates joining the competition are requested to submit the following documents:
• employment application addressed to the Rector,
• curriculum vitae,
• list of scientific publications,
• a copy of the diploma awarding the doctoral or post-doctoral degree,
• Candidate's declaration that the University of Rzeszów will be the primary place of work in the event of winning the competition,
• documents confirming the above-mentioned requirements,
• two opinions of professors or habilitated doctors about the candidate,
• declaration required in accordance with art. 113 of the Act on Higher Education in Poland,
• statement of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the competition according to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data: "I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
EURAXESS offer ID: 595132
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.