As the programme and the number of application grows each year, new experts are needed!
As independent experts you assist the European Commission with the implementation, evaluation and monitoring of H2020 and other funding programmes. These include:
- Evaluators of proposals/prize applications
- Observers of an Evaluation
- Chairs and Vice-Chairs assisting with an Evaluation
- Ethics evaluators
- Monitors of Grant Agreements/Decisions
- Ethics monitors
- Members of Expert Groups and Individual Experts who assist with the implementation, evaluation or design of policies and/or programmes
- European Research Council (ERC) Scientific Council members
- Experts assisting with coaching activities within the SME instrument
As an expert you perform this work as an independent individual and do not represent a company or organisation.
The Commission recruits experts from a central database, where you can register at any time. Registration is open to experts of any nationality including those outside of the EU and Associated Countries.
Registration is available on: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/experts/index.html